COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The collection of your information is based on consent. The information we may collect via the Application depends on the content and materials you use, and includes:
Demographic and other personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address) that you voluntarily give to us when choosing to participate in various activities related to the Application.
Mobile Device Access
We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s [bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage,] and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Data
Device information such as your mobile device ID number, model, and manufacturer, version of your operating system, phone number, country, location, and any other data you choose to provide.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Application to:
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties. 3. Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Application to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Application more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Application.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Application. 9. Notify you of updates to the Application.
- Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you. 11. Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Application. 14. Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Solicit support for the Application.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Applications, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Application in perpetuity.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Cookies and Web Beacons
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
R.A. 10173 also known as the “Data Privacy Act of 2012” allows the processing of personal information subject to compliance with the requirements of the said act and other laws allowing disclosure of information to the public and adherence to the principles of transparency, legitimate purpose and proportionality.
The contents found in this application, such as, but not limited to, (1) Electronic books, (2) Syllabi, (3) Matrices, (4) Quizzes, (5) reviewers and (6) all other materials originally authored by QuEd not specifically mentioned herein, shall be subject to the laws on copyright under the Intellectual Property Code of the Philippines (R.A. 8293), international conventions and other relevant laws. Any unauthorized sale, reproduction or distribution is illegal and shall be dealt with in accordance with the law. QuEd reserves the right to use personal information provided by its users to institute proceedings, to enforce claims and to undertake all legal actions necessary for the protection of its copyright and all other rights as may be provided for under the Intellectual Property Code of the Philippines and other relevant laws.
Quicho Law Offices
2303 Antel Global Corporate Center
Julia Vargas, San Antonio, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, 1605, Metro Manila
OC P.O. Box No. 13798; Tel. No. (02) 8234-0280
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org